Snazaroo Face Painting SticksEasy to Use and Easy to Remove Non-toxic Face Paint
We were delighted to receive a pack of Snazaroo Face Painting Sticks in our Toyologist box, just in time for Halloween parties.
- Summary: Snazaroo Face Painting Sticks
- Format: Face Paint Crayons
- Features: Hypo-Allergenic, Non-toxic, Easy to Remove, Vivid Colours
- Seller: Coming soon to Toys R Us UK
- Six Crayons: Black, White, Blue, Green, Yellow & Red.
We used these face painting sticks to help transform Moshi Monster fans Sophie and Rachel into Moshlings at Halloween. Rachel was Katsuma and Sophie was Poppet.
The face painting sticks are easy to use. You use them just like crayons. They are ideal for drawing shapes and designs and colouring small areas. However, they are not suitable for colouring the entire face. If your design requires a background colour over the entire face, then you will have to use traditional face paints.
Who This Product is Suitable For?
The manufacturer, Snazaroo, is marketing these face painting sticks to children aged six and over. However, they are safe to use on younger children. They are ideal for school-age children to use on each other and themselves.
- Sophie – “The Snazaroo sticks are more comfortable on my skin than ordinary face paints. It didn’t take MuMMy long to draw the design on my face.”
- Rachel – “I think MuMMy did a good job of turning Sophie and I into Moshlings. The paints felt comfortable and it didn’t take long. It was also really easy to wash off later.”
- MuMMy – “The pack has a good selection of colours and they’re easy to use and remove. These sticks are ideal for Halloween, birthday parties, school shows and dance displays.”
We awarded the Snazaroo Face Painting Sticks four stars.